Saturday, November 28, 2009

Roof Completed!

Hi Guys,

Our ground floor roof was completed at the end of last week. They still have some capping to finish up at the back as well as some of the sections where the roof meets to brickwork at the front. Here are the pics:









Next week, the carpenters will be back to install the eaves, so here’s hoping some of the showers that they are predicting for the early part of next week do not cause too many interruptions.

Hope you enjoy the rest of this warm weekend!

Cheers,

CMET

3 comments:

Linda Wise said...

I saw the pictures of the finished product, and your home looks beautiful! I love the color of your roof! The dark blue goes great with the soft brown bricks of the façade of the home. I’m sure you were very excited, when you saw the roof finally completed and the house started to look put-together at last.

Linda Wise

Brendan Gertner said...

The blue color of your roof does match your brown bricks really well! I’m pretty sure seeing that roof finished made you feel like construction was nearly done. I looked for the pictures of the finished home as well, and I think you got yourself a beautiful home!

-- Brendan Gertner

Unknown said...

Is that a metal roof I spy? If it is, I congratulate you for making a great choice. Metal roofs are lightweight and more affordable than other types of roofs. They also help regulate the temperature inside the house since they conduct heat. I hope the rain showers didn’t actually come and delay the work on your home!

~ Otis Kunkle ~